Throughout, our lives, each of us, must make certain decisions, some of which, may have significant impacts, and ramifications, into the future! When we make our personal CHOICES, it is important, to select, carefully, and as wisely, as possible! If/ when, you aren’t proud of your personal decisions, and choices, chances are, you will proceed, with far – more stress, and tension, and self – doubt, than needed, necessary, or personally confident, and productive! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters, in several ways.
1. Character; conscience: Are you, consistently, proud of, your quality of character, personal priorities, and why you do, what you, proceed, to – do? When you are, satisfied, with this, you become capable of proceeding, forward, with a comfortable, conscience, and provide yourself, some meaningful, essential, self – help!
2. Healing; head/ heart; humane: Do you prefer to proceed, in a humane manner, and emphasize, healing potential wounds, and creating, a thought – process, which benefits, most of us? To do so, requires coordinating, both, our emotional and logical components, in a head/ heart balance! Doesn’t that make sense?
3. Options; opportunities; open – mind: Free yourself of as much, self – doubt, as possible, so you might, proceed, forward, and move, beyond, the self – imposed, restrictions, of your personal comfort zone! Only, when you maintain an open – mind, will you consider, a variety of options and alternatives, and take advantage of the finest – possible, opportunities!
4. Integrity; imagination; ideals; ideas/ insights: Avoid the temptation to lie, to yourself, and maintain absolute, genuine integrity! Maintain a relevant imagination, and maximize your personal ideals, so your ideas, and insights, are relevant, realistic, and productive!
5. Clarity; choose: Only, when/ if, you proceed, with quality, and clarity, will you be able to choose, the best path, for you to follow!
6. Excellence; endurance; enrich; efforts: Avoid settling for good – enough, and/ or, settling, for, merely, the same – old, same – old! Rather, demand your utmost degree of personal excellence, in everything you do, so your activities, and life, are enriched, by the quality and level of your efforts!
7. Solutions; strengths/ stronger; serving: When, we learn to identify, and effectively use, our strengths, in order to make us, stronger, and address areas of weakness, proactively, etc, we maximize the opportunities to proceed, in a way, which brings – about, viable solutions, and empahsizes, serving our own best interests, and perceptional perceptions!
Are you proud of your personal CHOICES, consistently? Give yourself a check – up, from the neck – up, so you proceed, with the level of objective, introspection, which will benefit your life!