Ayurveda tries and strives to achieve ‘Fitness for all’. It originated from a Sanskrit word ‘Ayu’ means life and ‘Veda’ means knowledge. Ayurveda is supposedly created by Brahma and has a divine origin; it is considered to be a holistic science. It focuses on the entire being rather than only upon his physical health. This is one of the main benefits of Ayurveda. India system which largely depends on plant support to form major Chunk of its medicine.
Ayurveda is the essence of old Hindu Medicare techniques, which are based on the curing the diseases from the roots. In Ayurveda, whole body is supposed as a mutually responding system. A single part not responding well may cause a disturbance in all body. Ayurveda works for the aim of complete health.
Benefits of it includes aging prevention, cures deep rooted diseases, correct stress and fatigue, improves beauty, increase life span, no more joints disorder and improves digestion. This does not have any side effect on your body, also health massage therapy are true energizer that streamlines all your body parts. Give up all your worries!! No more tension, feel younger and confident with Ayurveda healing and therapeutic solutions.
Common Herbs used in Ayurvedic Medicines
1. Amalaki (Amla or Indian Gooseberry or Emblica officinalis) – is the richest source of Vitamin C in its natural form. The Fresh Amla fruit contains 80% of water along with carbohydrate, fibre, protein, minerals and vitamins. Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant and helps to build resistance against various diseases in our body. Amalaki is one of the richest sources of powerful anti-oxidants. These anti-oxidants play a crucial role in the body to drive away free radicals and restore health. Amla is taken regularly as a dietary supplement; it counteracts the toxic effects of prolonged exposure to environmental heavy metals, such as lead, aluminum and nickel.
2. Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry or Withania Somnifera)- Ashwagandha is one of the main herbs for promoting ojas and rejuvenating the body in Ayurveda. It is a well known semen promoter and it treats impotency and infertility. Ashwagandha herb, also known as Winter Cherry is herb which is grown in Western India and is known that may promote your overall health.
According to Ayurvedic practitioners, Ashwagandha possesses rejuvenating and life prolonging properties. A plant with various medicinal benefits, it is known to assist in treating disorders like fatigue, rheumatism, impotency, premature ageing and constipation.
3. Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) – It is a cardiac tonic of high quality. Terminalia arjuna, is known to be beneficial for the treatment of heart ailments since 500 BC. Terminalia Arjuna is an herb that has proven its worth in heart related illness. No matter what kind of heart disease a person suffers from, it is given blindly in any of the heart diseases to derive benefit. Arjuna is powerful heart stimulant, which has a sure shot effect on heart ailments.
By regular use of Arjuna it has been seen that it provides a significant cardiac protection in myocardial infarction commonly known as heart attack.
4. Brahmi (Bacopa, Gotu Kola) – Brahmi is a well-known herb, worldwide used as memory booster and mind alertness promoter. It promotes a calm, clear mind, and improves mental function. Commonly known, as Indian pennywort and Bacopa monnieri in Latin.
Since centuries Brahmi has been used as rasayan, hence it is used to attain long life while having energy just like a youth. It works as an antioxidant and retards aging thus keeps the person young and youthful It is also helpful in treating general body weakness and promotes energy levels like never before.
5. Guggulu (Shuddha Guggulu, Guggul, Commiphora Mukul) – commonly known as guggul in Hindi language, is very important and trustworthy herb in ayurvedic system of medicine.
Modern Research shows that it is the prime Ayurvedic herb for treating obesity and high cholesterol. Studies shows that guggulu lowers serum cholesterol and phospholipids, and that it also protects against cholesterol- induced atherosclerosis. Guggulu were seen to lower body weight in these clinical studies. Guggulu also as anti-inflammatory properties and is effective in treating arthritis and other joint pains.
6. Karela (Bitter Melon, Bitter Gourd, Momordica Charantia) – Bitter melon is a valuable herb gifted to us by Mother Nature. It is also commonly known as bitter gourd, bitter cucumber, karolla and karela. It also contains Vitamins B1, B2, B3 and C, phosphorous and fiber. Karela is one of the few rare herbs which helps in regulating blood sugar levels in our body
It could probably reduce the patients intake of antidiabetic drugs. Also Bitter Melon has two proteins which are thought to repress the AIDS virus.
Neem is an extraordinary blood purifier, good for al skin diseases like acne, eczema, psoriasis and teeth and gums. Neem is included in most Ayurvedic Skin products because it is as effective on an external application as through internal indigestion.
In Ayurveda it has been safely used for over five thousand years and is a good immunity booster to prevent colds, fevers, infections and various skin diseases.
7. Shilajit (Mineral Pitch, Asphaltum) – Shilajit is considered as one of the powerful ant aging herb and rejuvenator. It is also popularly known as ‘conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weaknesses’. It helps you to feel the power of growing young.
Shilajit has been used extensively in the Ayurvedic medical tradition as a treatment for a wide variety of ailments including infertility, arthritis, diabetes, cancer, depression and even schizophrenia and insanity. One of the most famous uses in India is to balance the libido and indeed many companies marketing shilajit refer to it as such!
8. Triphala (Amalaki, Bibhitaki, Haritaki) – Triphala has got the properties of three famous nutrients: amla, haritaki and bibhitaki. The advantage of this formula is that it is milder in action and more balanced than any of the three alone. These three fruits are Amalaki, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki. These fruits have been used for ages in ayurvedic natural remedies. They complement each other in such a way as to provide significant benefit to our health.
Triphala is vastly considered as one of the most important medicines Ayurveda has ever provided to the world. The uses for which Triphala is today internationally acclaimed like for Digestive Problems, Flatulence, Gout Care, Liver Disorders, Nervous Disorders, Obesity, Ocular Problems & many more.
9. Tulsi ( Holy Basil , Ocimum Sanctum) – Known as the queen of herbs, Holy Basil is renowned for its spiritual and religious significance and has at the same time carved a niche for itself in the traditional Indian system of medicine.
Holy basil is also a major ingredient of many Ayurvedic cough syrups. it is a good stress reliever, Immunity enhancer, Nervine debility, Fever, Sore throat, disorder, Kidney stones, Heart problems, Tensions and stress, Oral infection, Eyes related problems and modern research has found it to be good for Respiratory problems, Cold, Fever and all types of a Cough.
Eventually, it was introduced in our life and slowly but surely it gained momentum with time. Ayurveda practices include various therapeutic measures for an understanding of life.
Get Herbal Products Online [https://ayurvedicshopon.com/herbal-products-online/]